CallReplay has a half-brother, the Memolith Screen Recorder
More Info: go to Memolith.com
- See what happened on the screen while the agent was talking on the phone.
- You can filter to a specific app running on the user desktop
- Follow a user across multiple desktops, at any moment in past time
- Live Screen Monitoring
- Screen Recordings files are much smaller than of other media recordings, we use a proprietary format, not the common open-source VNC-based format used by other media recorders.
- Memolith can record the user activity continuously, not just during phone calls.
- Automatic upload of recordings, scalable to hundreds of desktops or laptops
- Online Playback, from the browser
- Player can do Fast Forward, Zoom, Slow.
- perfect integration with CallReplay
- The proprietary compression algorithm is specially optimized for recording PC screens and user activity. The recording files take about half of the space required by other screen recorders. A tipical recording (full motion) will have about 1MB / minute when recorded on hard drive. When the workstation is idle the recorded file will be even smaller.